This statement describes what types of information I collect from you, how it is used, how it’s kept safe, how that information may be shared, how you can manage the information collected and how you can contact me about it.
I will always give you the option not to receive marketing communications and will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications, or share your data with anyone else who might.
The contents of this statement may change from time to time so you may wish to check this page occasionally to ensure you are still happy to share your information with the website and me. Where possible, I’ll also contact you directly to notify you of any substantial changes.
This version of the Privacy Statement is live from 2nd November 2020.
What information do I collect via this website?
I collect information about you when when you engage with this website or contact me directly. Information is only collected when it’s necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose you are providing it for.
The information collected includes some or all of the following:
When you access the website
- The pages you visited on my website and how long you visited for;
- Your IP address;
- The Internet browser and devices you are using;
- The website address from which you accessed our website;
When you contact me
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact me or other contact details
- Name (including title);
- Business Address;
- Phone number;
- and company details (some of which I may obtain from an online or public business directories);
How long do you keep my information?
I will keep your email information for 1 year from the date I most recently contacted you or until you inform me to remove your email information. I will keep your feedback for 1 year.
I will not hold your personal information in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary. If you are a customer or otherwise have a relationship with me, I’ll keep personal information about you for a longer period than your details were obtained in connection with a prospective relationship.
I do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
How do you use the information I give you?
I collect information in order to:
- gather feedback to improve my service
- respond to any feedback you send me, if you’ve asked me to
- provide you with information about services
This website collects data to:
- monitor use of the site and to identify security threats
How do you protect my data and keep it secure?
I am committed to doing all that I can to keep your data secure. Systems and processes have been created to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information.
Is any of my information shared?
I will not share any information unless you’ve specifically provided your consent which I will always seek in advance.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and is discarded when you close your browser.
How can I manage the information you keep about me?
You have rights related to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, I will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help me search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, I will respond to you within 30 days after having received any request (including any identification documents requested).
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal information is processed
- a copy of that personal information
- that anything inaccurate in your personal information is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal information is processed
- request that your personal information is deleted / erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the use of your personal information is restricted in certain circumstances
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting me using the email link.